I know why I have not been writing, Duh! I have been busy talking. Please blame it all on him(No, its not Saurabh. Saurabh tho matalab bichaar, koi nahi, aur thode din and he will be here!). I have been so busy talking to him about love, life and otherwise, that by the time I actually get down to writing, I am exhausted! My mind is tired. Of course there were times when I was atrociously lazy or times when I was caught up with life, but I would attribute a lot of my 'not writing' bit to him!

I blogged, because I always had time and these thoughts, they, they had to be penned down. Then I started talking to him, phele thoda phir kuch zayaad.Ab tho boss, matlab. har baar itna baat karati hoon ki, i just am not left with enough energy to write, to think.

Some of you have very politely been asking about my updates. Guess what I have loads! I just haven't been doing justice to my blog. Its an effort, to sit and actually pen down my thoughts, specially when I have soo much happening around me. I want get back to writing those stories, and sharing that one experience, talking about Love, about stuff! I so do.

I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight

Love in 15 days.

Good Friends?