Hello!

Its been a long long time. Well! I have been busy holidaying, first it was Ganesh Chatruti, followed by Adhvika's visit to B'lore, and , last week, it was Saurabh :). 3 weeks in a row! and, ah! there was this episode,(i got in touch with the beast,the one residing in me) it's better forgotten than written about.

I am going to get back to serious blogging (LOL, well, alright I shall try, on serious, makes a difference sorta stuff! I don't promise though) apart from holidaying, I really have to cut down on this urge of chatting, It starts with a 'hello' and well, it sure doesn't end there! It's contagious he he he. Seriously, if I want to write, I gotta gotta end it with Hello and lets not hello anymore LOL.

Alright! I am just ranting, in fact, I know, I totally agree, writing c***. something is better than nothing huh? Hold on! I don't want to know your opinion, I am just going to, you know rant, so whatever!.

Btw, "Attractiveness is mistaken for rightness!" A thought , has been playing on my mind. Should be out with something on this!

Be back with sensible,legible, thought, post!
ta ta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight

Love in 15 days.

Good Friends?