Met Liz by chance in cafeteria today,I was sitting with my colleagues, when I suddenly spotted her. Called out her name ,out loud, she stopped, turned, smiled, walked towards me and says "Congratulations, your rights have been approved of" , it didn't even take me a sec to realize, "Thanks gal, finally our struggle has been justified.We both can come out of our closets now" and we busted out laughing. (No offense to anyone, I believe in respecting people's sexual preferences, Totally a personal choice.). This was when the two of us, have never before discussed on this topic, I totally got what she meant, just like that!

Think about it, the other two didn't get the joke,I hinted on today's newspaper front page article, and when that didn't work either, I explicit explained it to them and they go like"Oh. How are we to relate this to you!!" Duh!! and then one of them said, I guess you guys know each other well, how else on earth would anyone get it?.The fact of the matter is I have met Liz, just like I met the others just couple of months back.


Guess that's what they mean when they say "Our wavelength matches"Funny, Liz has been in working here for almost 3 years and I met her just recently!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight

Love in 15 days.

Good Friends?